EHS Infant Toddler Teacher Substitute
OLHSA - A Community Action Agency
EHS Substitute Teacher
Job Description/ Duties:
1. Provide children with developmentally appropriate experiences in the classroom and outdoors in all domains of development through daily lesson plans including implementing Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP) goals and utilize respectful individual and responsive care giving practices with infants and toddlers.
2. Administer standardized screenings to identify the needs of children and make appropriate referrals and follow-up of children as needed; which includes children with special needs. Maintain documentation as required.
3. Maintain 90% attendance during the review period.
4. Carry out all other duties as directed by supervisor.
1. High school diploma or GED required. Upon employment, candidate MUST be enrolled in a CDA credential program provided by OLHSA leading to a CDA by: a. Attending CDA class two days per week
b. Observing classrooms two days a week
c. Shadowing home visits once per week
2. Minimum one year experience working with children and families of various racial, social and cultural backgrounds preferred. Early Head Start experience preferred.
3. Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job.
4. Valid Michigan driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
How to Apply:
Oakland Livingston Human Service Agency
196 Cesar E. Chavez Ave.
P.O. Box 430598
Pontiac, MI 48343-0598
(248) 209-2615 FAX